MINUTES OF A meeting of the Tenders Committee
Date: Wednesday 23 September 2015
Hawke's Bay Regional Council
159 Dalton Street
In Attendance: E Lambert – Chief Executive
A Redgrave – Transport Manager
L Hooper – Governance & Corporate Administration Manager
AJ Dick – Chairman, Regional Transport Committee
The Chairman welcomed everyone to the meeting. There were no apologies, nor notices.
2. Conflict of Interest Declarations
There were no conflict of interest declarations.
3. Confirmation of Minutes of the Tenders Committee Held on 15 July 2015
Minutes of the Tenders Committee held on Wednesday, 15 July 2015, a copy having been circulated prior to the meeting, were taken as read and confirmed as a true and correct record.
4. Matters Arising from Minutes of the Tenders Committee Held on 15 July 2015
There were no matters arising from the minutes.
Award of Contract for the Provision of the Napier-Hastings Bus Service Unit
1. That Council excludes the public from this section of the meeting, being Agenda Item 5 Award of Contract for the Provision of the Napier-Hastings Bus Service Unit with the general subject of the item to be considered while the public is excluded; the reasons for passing the resolution and the specific grounds under Section 48 (1) of the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 for the passing of this resolution being as follows:
2. That Councillor Alan Dick be allowed to remain as Chairman of the Regional Transport Committee.
The meeting went into public excluded session at 8.34am and out of public excluded session at 8.45am
There being no further business the Chairman declared the meeting closed at 8.45am on Wednesday 23 September 2015.
Signed as a true and correct record.